Staying on Tybee this Thanksgiving but don’t want to cook? There are other options for you! Benny’s Tavern is having their 12th Annual Thanksgiving Feast at 5:30pm. Benny’s provides all the meats but you are welcome to bring a side dish. Doc’s Bar will be serving a traditional southern style Thanksgiving Dinner and feel free to bring your own covered dish if you would like to share. Tybee Island’s famous Lighthouse Pizza will be open from 12pm to 10pm. Wet Willies will be open from 11am to 12am if you need some liquid refreshment to help through the holidays. Macelwees is happy to be serving a Special Thanksgiving Day Menu and it is listed below:
Choice of TURKEY or BAKED HAM & 3 Sides
All cooked in-house on Thanksgiving Morn just like Grandma’s!
Choose three sides from the list below:
- Fresh baked turkey or glazed ham
- Cornbread stuffing & gravy
- Roasted garlic new potatoes
- Candied yams, sweet potato surprise
- Squash casserole, macaroni & cheese
- Collard greens, baby lima beans
- Italian green beans, red rice, mashed potatoes
- Creme style corn, fried okra, corn on cob
- Tossed Garden salad or coleslaw
- Fresh baked roll and cranberry sauce by request
Prices for turkey or ham dinner with three sides:
ADULT – 17.99 | UNDER 10 – 7.99
Satisfy your sweet tooth and try the fried strawberries, pecan pie, key lime pie or fudge caramel cake for dessert!
(PRICED BY SELECTION)
FRESH CATCH SPECIALS CREATED DAILY BY THE CHEF INCLUDE DISHES MADE WITH GROUPER, MAHI or TILAPIA. TENDER HAND-CUT STEAKS & PASTA DISHES CREATED FOR THE VEGETARIAN OFFERED IN ADDITION TO OUR REGULAR MENU ALL DAY.
OPEN AT 11:30 AM THANKSGIVING DAY
OPEN AT NOON FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY