The Condo Key Lime has a large porch perfect for grilling and a charming fish pond in the courtyard. Less than 1 block to the beach. Tybee Island’s wide white-sand beach. Large porch. Privacy fence.
What is unique about Tybee Island?
- Barrier island due east of historic Savannah
- Just 3-mile diameter, and half that is salt marsh
- Birthplace and home of a C-list actor; chosen home of an A-list actor; nesting home of loggerhead sea turtles.
- Great dolphin viewing — virtually guaranteed on the north end of the island. Dolphin boat tours are always available, but sitting on the north beach is just as effective. We once watched a band of dolphins frolicking with a delighted kayaker.
- Impressive pier that extends way, way out into the water. Each end has a nice covered pavilion.
Searching for Tybee Island Rentals? Look no further…