Explore the waters of Coastal Georgia with Captain Heidt at Sundial Charters. Twenty years of experience in the waters of coastal Georgia.
Offering eco-nature tours to:
- Little Tybee
- Wassaw Island
- Cockspur Light House
- Lazaretto Creek Fishing Community
- Crabbing in the Salt Marsh
- Fossil Hunting
- Fishing Tours
- Visiting local dolphin and alligator families
- Bird watching and beach combing on remote beaches
- Light Tackle Fishing for Trout Bass and Flounder.
- Fossil hunting for prehistoric shark s teeth and fossilized bones.
- Crabbing and cast netting
All trips are planned around the tide and weather. Trips are customized to suit your interests with only one party in the boat at a time. Maximum of six people. Larger groups can be accommodated with the use of extra boats.