Tickets are still available for An Evening of Oysters and Wine to be held at Marlin Monroe’s from 6-8pm on April 13.
- Classic Oysters on the 1/2 shell – served raw and steamed
- Fannie’s famous Oysters Rockafannie
- Tiger Oysters – lightly breaded and fried, served over tiger sauce with and topped with a remoulade
- Grilled Oysters, on the 1/2 shell in garlic butter with fresh parmesan and chive
- Confetti Oysters – topped with fontina cheese, applewood bacon and tri colored pepper confetti
- Bonnie’s Marinated Oysters! – Ceviche style!Along with oysters will be an array of perfectly matched wines – all designed to complement your oyster feast! Music, dancing and a live auction where some lucky bidder will win a stay at an exclusive, luxurious Costa Rica villa. Follow this link to view your dream vacation: www.crdream.netTickets for an Evening Oysters & Wine are limited, so be sure to purchase yours today!Tickets – $40Click Here For Tickets: tybeewinefestival.com