6th Annual Toure de Lights
Our goal for the 2012’s Toure’ is to increase our donation to the Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry, encourage the homes on our tour route to decorate and beat the lights off Alan Burn and Dorothy Huffstetler. The 6th annual Toure de Lights will be held on Dec. 15th at A-J’s Dockside. The bike decorating contest’s line up begins at 5pm followed by the parade to view the Christmas lights. The suggested entrance fee is $10/bike with all proceeds going to the Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry. Set up your porch party, decorate your homes, as we give bell rings and prizes for great lights, and please make a donation to the food bank.
Registration forms can be picked up at A-J’s and Tim’s Beach Gear. A special thanks to our sponsors and participators of past Toure’ de Lights for their generous support of the Tybee’s food bank. We’d like to acknowledge A-J’s Dockside, Tybee Island Clothing Company, Tybee Island Charters, Tim’s Beach Gear, the Love-Love’s, and Papa’s Bar B Q for their prizes and support. Battery operated lights can be purchased at Seaside Sisters. Bike rentals are available at Tim’s Beach Gear. So light up your bikes and homes and join us for a night of laughs and fun and may the best bike shine!
• Toure’ de Lights Dec. 15 begins at A-J’s
• Registration forms at A-J’s & Tim’s Beach Gear
• $10 registration donation – $$$ goes to Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry
• Bike contest line up starts at 5pm • Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place bikes and home decorations • Rain date Dec. 16th
• Support the Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry