31st Annual Tybee Beach Bum Parade
Don’t miss the South’s largest water fight! The Tybee Beach Bum Parade. Parade floats will be filled with water as spectators line up along Butler Avenue armed with buckets of water, squirt guns and hoses ready for battle. This event is an all-out water war for fun-loving beach bums of all ages – 6:30pm.
Want to participate with a float dowload the application HERE
Tybee Beach Bum Parade SAFETY NOTICE
Only water is permitted – none of the following items are allowed!
- NEW: NO PARKING on Butler Avenue on parade day.
- Water balloons, pressure washers, etc. are prohibited.
- Do not use iced water and / or ice.
- Do not run into the street.
- Do not squirt those who do not wish to participate or who are outside of the parade area.
- Do not squirt parade marshals.
- Squirting law enforcement officers is prohibited and will result in arrest!
Enjoy yourself but remember that safety comes first!