Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry is just what it sounds like. It meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 10 am and 6 pm. Our mission is to reach out with help to those who live on Tybee Island. It is made available to Tybee residents thanks to many sponsors, donors, and volunteers.
Know of a Tybee resident in need of a little extra help? Send them on over to the YMCA cafeteria. Distribution is every third Tuesday of the month from 10-11am & 6-7pm
If you or your family are in need, please see the attached flyer for additional details, or call 912-786-9622.
Food can be dropped off at the Tybee Island YMCA. Distribution is in the old cafeteria building right in front of the gymnasium.
- Re-usable bags (for walkers & bikers)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Ravioli (or similar)
- Shelf Milk (not canned or dry)
- Canned Chicken
- Peanut Butter
- 100% fruit Juice (packs of 6-8 & large bottles)
- Canned Fruit
- Other non-perishable food items
Rising Tyde Community Food Pantry
- Tybee Island YMCA & Recreation
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Tybee Church
- St. Michael’s Catholic Church
- Chapel by the Sea
- Tybee IGA
- City of Tybee Island
- Tybee Resident Volunteers