The Tybee Lighthouse will be re-opening the site on Friday May 29th, 2020. However, there will be certain changes made to combat the spread of the COVID virus.
· All admission tickets MUST be purchased online. NO admission tickets will be sold on-site. Only 20 tickets an hour will be sold. There will be no refunds unless we close the site due to inclement weather. https://
· If you are a Member or a group of 10 or more, please call 912-786-5801 to book a reservation prior to your visit.
· New temporary hours of operation are Wed-Mon, 10 AM to 3 PM.
· All tickets will be $10.00 except for children 4 and under. Children 4 and under will be free and will not need an admission ticket. Their guardian(s) must have an admission ticket(s).
· We request that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, masks are available in the gift store, and we are asking for a donation to cover the cost if possible.
· You enter our grounds at your own risk. The site is cleaned daily.
· Please read the information on our page prior to your purchase of tickets for more information. All regular rules for the site apply.
We understand that this is a great inconvenience to many people, and we thank you for your patience with us as we figure out how to remain open while keeping all visitors and staff safe.